Full Circle Care is committed to providing the best care possible. This requires the best staff around. We are constantly in the hiring process and continue to grow.
Download an application below!
Direct Support Staff provide direct care of clients in community residential programs; implementation and completion of all required documentation pertaining to the individual’s person centered plan, as well as Full Circle Care's policies and procedures. Direct Support Staff perform any and all tasks necessary for the operation and maintenance of the residential setting, including but not limited to the following: housekeeping, medical appointments, maintaining equipment, completing routine vehicle and home maintenance.
Under the direct supervision of the assigned Supervisor, the Direct Support Staff will have the responsibility of ensuring the daily living supports are carried out for every client following the standards set forth by Full Circle Care, Department of Community Health, and all other regulatory bodies.
Employees are expected to perform all duties while maintaining the respect and dignity of our residents.
· Assist residents with active daily living supports for non-ambulatory residents
· Assist residents with all aspects of transfers & hoyer lifts
· Assist residents with diapering, bathing & showering
· Assist residents with all aspects of personal care (hair, nails, shaving, oral care, personal care, etc.)
· Assist residents with all types of feeding needs
· Assist residents with trach care
· Observing and reporting any changes in residents, whether it be physical, social, or emotional
· Proper charting and documentation
· Assist in dispensing medications
· Following CLS & Skill building programs
· Housekeeping tasks & using ladders
· Deep cleaning and maintaining a sanitary environment for residents
· Able to lift 50 lbs without restriction with a two-person lift
· Able to be active and on your feet for an 8-10 hour shift
In addition, Full Circle Care employees must be able to comply with Medicaid requirements including (but not limited to):
· Provide an unrestricted driver’s license
· Pass a criminal background check and be in good standing with the law according to the Medicaid Provider Manual
· Be able to prevent the transmission of any communicable disease from self to others
· Be able to communicate expressively and receptively in order to follow each consumer’s plan requirements and emergency procedures and report on activities performed
· Complete Recipient Rights Training through Network180
· Complete Fist Aid and CPR training
· Complete training on each consumers IPOS and Crisis Plans
Pay rate and work week to be established by Full Circle Care.
Annual evaluation to be completed by immediate supervisor.